Re: Artec T14A ?

CityK wrote:
> Its not DiBcom based. It uses the LG DT3303 demodulator. Other
> components are the Microtune MT2060 tuner and Cypress FX2 usb bridge.

If the usb control API uses the same as the Conexant USB 2.0 hybrid reference design, then
you should have an easy time adding support for this to the cxusb module.

...that is, IF it uses the same firmware API.  (many other devices, other than the DViCO bluebird
devices use this same API, if not, similar... such as: OnAir Creator (driver work-in-progress),
Hauppauge pvrusb2 (analog video mpeg encoder, yet... same API) and the Medion MD95700)

You'll just have to figure out how to program the mt2060 for atsc.  I havent tried this yet,
myself, because I dont have any mt2060-based devices.

The cxusb driver itself doesn't yet support analog mode, but it will eventually.

Cheers,

Mike Krufky