Re: buying a DVBS2 receiver ...

I have been told that there is not much support for DVBS2 on the linux community yet.

I want to help.

For this, I need to buy a decoder first. Could you help me find one that I could have more support from 1) the community and 2) from the vendor ?

I am looking for something like this :

http://www.dvbshop.net/product_info.php/info/p157_Technotrend-S2-3600-HDTV-S2-USB.html/XTCsid/3c2f036edffbd9a8c524998d853251eb

http://www.dvbshop.net/product_info.php/info/p145_Technotrend-S2-3200-HDTV-S2-incl--Remote--WinXP--MCE-.html

Any suggestions ?

PS is there anyone else trying to write drivers for DVBS2 decoders ?

At least www.dvbshop.net claims to ship worldwide ( see
http://www.dvbshop.net/shop_content.php/language/en/coID/1/content/Liefer--und-Versandkosten )

--
f u cn rd ths u cn b a gd prgmr !