Re: Pinnacle hybrid usb pro 330e, some specs on dxr3975d

I had a look at these specs a while ago they aren't usefull.
Beside that it's possible to get that device work with a few tricks,
just capture the windows data and replay it in Linux.
Unfortunatelly there's no DVB-T signal around where I live, they'll
start broadcasting it during the next few month hopefully.

usbreplay &co:
http://linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/USBVideo

I already got the device work with this way but having the specs would
be nicer than to implement that cribbled ugly parsed firmware stuff.

Markus