Re: DiB0700 firmware update (all DiBx700-devices, Nova-T 500, Nova-T Stick and others)

---------- Missatge reenviat ----------
From: Patrick Boettcher < patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx>
To: Chris Johns <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 11:08:34 +0100 (CET)
Subject: DiB0700 firmware update (all DiBx700-devices, Nova-T 500, Nova-T Stick and others)
Hi all,

Anyone who has problems with the mentioned devices: can you please try the
attached test-firwmare together with the necessary patch for the latest
v4l-dvb from HG?

Please report if something is improved or not. There are several things
inside: mainly solving small issues for Windows and adding new features.

For me it is worth to try, but I cannot promise anything.

Thanks for testing and reporting in advance,
Patrick.

I'll give it a try later at home (I've got a Nova-T 500 too).
Thanks for your efforts.

Cheers,
  Eduard

PS: BTW, does anyone knows how's the remote support for this card?