Re: DISEqC problem: after switching to port 1, no switch works anymore

Hello Gregoire,

Not really...
It turned out that the problem is receiver card related.
Switching the LNB's also moved the problem to another switch-port.

So, the card had problems with just one single LNB's. When it switches
to that LNB, it cannot switch back to another LNB.

I have to power off the PC to make it all work again... (until I
switch to that LNB...)

Maybe some thing on the card is not properly reset during a switch, I
don't know...

An older version of the same card (Skystar 1 CI rev.1.0) works
properly, (Skystar 1 CI rev 3.0) gives this problem.

Kind Regards,

Remy

2007/1/30, Gregoire Favre <Gregoire.Favre@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 12:53:03PM +0100, Remy Bohmer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have discovered a strange problem:
> I have a DVB-S system, with a VP1030 clone receiver card (Technisat Skystar
> 1 CI v3)
> Card works fine without problems, except when I use the DISEqC switch.

Hello,

did you solve your problem ?
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org