Femon and Nexus-CA low STR

I am just wondering if there is some issue with femon and Hauppauge Nexus-CA card. I had a TT budget card and TT FF 2.1 card and femon showed about the same signal strength for both of them(about ffff all the time). Then I changed the FF card to Hauppauge Nexus-CA FF card and now femon shows 0060 as STR for Nexus while the budget card is still ffff. And even with that low STR everything seems to be as it should. There is no mosaic picture or nothing. But I am a little disturbed about the low STR value and thus thought that maybe someone have had similar experiences or someone would know the reason for this?

All my cards are dvb-c.

And I wanted to change to Nexus because I got a good bargain of it with CI module :) And I needed another card anyway.

\\Kartsa