nova-s ci and matrix reborn cam

Hello.
I am usign mythtv with a Hauppauge Nova-S CI and a matrix reborn cam. The cam works correctly and decrypt channels based on my subscription card.

The problem is that if the pc starts with cam not inserted and I insert the cam while it is running, it is correctly detected and the card is initialized.

If the pc is started with the cam already inserted, the pc card is not initialized.
Is there any command I can issue to reset the cam at boot whitout extracting and re-inserting it?

Thank you,
Chris