Re: [Fwd: af9005, remote with lircd]

En/na Matthäus Janiczek ha escrit:

And that's the way it comes that I beg you to tell me a how. Because after the Stick runs great the remote is the last thing I need to be absolutely happy :)

BTW, if you're fine with the remote provided with the card, it should already work. If it doesn't it means that it generates different codes than the 2 remotes I know (1 mine and 1 from another user, download a fresh copy of the source in case you have an old table with just one remote), so I'd ask you to load the dvb-usb-af9005-remote module with debug=1 and check in the log the "raw codes", check that they're repeatable (i.e., pressing the same key you should get the same code) and send me the mapping key->code so I can add your remote to the table (if it suits the model).

Bye
--
Luca