Re: dvico fusionhdtv dbvt-nano2

Michael Krufky wrote:
> Adding support for this device is on my to-do list, but it is going to be a
> while before I get there.
>
> If you want to help speed along the process, then please take a usbsnoop of
> the driver traffic while in windows, and post it to a web server somewhere
> for me to look at.

Hi Michael.

Do you also need this output for the DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 4
(could the name be any longer)?  I'm keen to help in any way if I can - ssh
access if you need it etc.  As I mentioned I'm also willing to try a driver
with risky I2C probes if you think there's a low chance of corruption.

Cheers,
--
Tom Clift