Re: qt1010 / m9206 / gl861 / au6610 testers wanted

heippa!
here comes test report:
HW: Megasky GL861 and Sigmatek DVB-110 au6610.
freqs: fi-Oulu

Note: My Megasky gives following errors "kernel: zl10353_read_register: readreg error (reg=8, ret==0)". This only happens my 'fast' (Athlon X2 3800+) computer, not in older and slower laptop. I checked once earlier this problem and it seems to be timing problem in zl10353 code. Problem did not not occur when I put some sleep to zl10353 status reading. I will send patch to fix this in next days.

Michael Krufky wrote:
I believe that as of today, I´ve caught up on all of the pending
changesets to the megasky tree.

Please test the two following trees to confirm proper operation:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/megasky    (expected to work for everybody)

Works with both sticks and every freq.

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/megasky.new    (possible problems may
occur with gl861)

Does not work at all with my both sticks. Tuning failed.

Both trees are up-to-date with the current v4l-dvb master branch.  The
only difference between them,
is that the first tree has a patch to the zl10353 module that I am not
sure whether it is correct or required.

Please everybody test BOTH of these repositories.  If the ¨megasky.new¨
tree works for everybody,
then I feel that it is now ready to be merged.  If any of these drivers
don´t work in the ¨megasky.new¨
tree, but _do_ work in the ¨megasky¨ tree, then we need to find out more
information about this patch:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/megasky.dev?cmd=changeset;node=42004aa877281959d633fa0c6724ec2bcf53732b

I suspect that this change will not be required any longer, and even if
it is, it should only affect the gl861.

Regards Antti

             (0-0)
tel. +358 40 535 7322 | MSN Messenger crope@xxxxxx | www.palosaari.fi
-Kahta asiaa en ymmärrä.. C-kielen syntaksi ja naisten logiikka.."