DVB-S, TT S-1500, Hardware issue?

	Hi all,
I am trying since a while to make this card work. Each and every scan was unsuccesfull, so after a few more tests with a working dish (a buddy of mine with a working set top box), I have come to the conclusion that my card might be broken (arghh it is new, but well). So I moved it to the second slot of my mATX mobo and now the story has slightly changed: the frontend is failing to load, and the debug message from stv0299.c is "readreg error (reg == 0x00, ret == -121)" whichi seems to say something about a bad i2c transfer. And now no more frontend0 dev file. So what does this mean? I mean in the other slot the card had a frontend driver loaded! Could someone tell me what I can do now to further debug or is it just broken and I should use the guarantee?
Thx
Bye
Manu

___________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire.