KNC1 DVB-C cam module not working on driver load

Hello,

I have a small problem with the cam feature of the KNC1 DVB-C card. When I have the cam module inserted and then load the budget-av module (for example during system boot). The cam module doesn't initialize correctly. This is what my dmesg shows when I do "modprobe budget-av"

saa7146: register extension 'budget_av'.
ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:04:07.0[A] -> Link [LNKB] -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 90 saa7146: found saa7146 @ mem ffffc2000019ec00 (revision 1, irq 90) (0x1894,0x0020).
saa7146 (0): dma buffer size 192512
DVB: registering new adapter (KNC1 DVB-C).
adapter failed MAC signature check
encoded MAC from EEPROM was ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
KNC1-0: MAC addr = 00:09:d6:6d:5a:f0
DVB: registering frontend 0 (Philips TDA10021 DVB-C)...
budget-av: ci interface initialised.
budget-av: cam inserted A

and after some time:

dvb_ca adaptor 0: PC card did not respond :(

If I then manually remove the alphacrypt cam from the CI interface and reinsert I get the following messages in my dmesg log:

budget-av: cam ejected 5
budget-av: cam inserted B
dvb_ca adapter 0: DVB CAM detected and initialised successfully

After which I can succesfully use the card and watch encrypted channels.

What can I do to make sure this will also work immedialy when the system boots?

- Jeroen