From: John <jharitos@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Michael Krufky <mkrufky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Dwaine Garden <dwainegarden@xxxxxxxxxx>; linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx; Linux and Kernel Video <video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 7, 2007 10:27:50 PM
Subject: Re: Problem with Kworld ATSC-110

Thanks, I'd be happy to test it out. It's not working
for me but I want to make sure I did it right.

The links says the following.

static int nxt200x_set_pll_input(u8 *buf, int input)
{
-    if (input)
-        buf[3] |= 0x08;
-    else
-        buf[3] &= ~0x08;
+    buf[3] |= 0x08;
    return 0;
}

Does this mean remove the code that has the minus and
add the one with the plus so the resulting code is.

static int nxt200x_set_pll_input(u8 *buf, int input)
{
    buf[3] |= 0x08;
    return 0;
}

From there, make the changes then as root

cd /usr/src/uname -r
make M=drivers/media/video/saa7134

Take the resulting saa7134-dvb.ko and move it to the
/lib/modules/uname
-r/kernel/drivers/media/video/saa7134

All the other modules in the lib directory are
compressed so take the saa7134-dvb.ko and compress as
saa7134-dvb.ko.gz

Did I do this correctly?

http://lists-archives.org/video4linux/10378-kworld-atsc110-philips-tuv1236d-f-h-multiple-inputs.html