about nova TD stick

Hi to everyone.
just to improve dvb-t reception (and maybe to be also able to receive dvb-h signal) I'm going to buy an Hauppauge Win TV-nova-td-stick receiver with diversity frontend.
but I haven't found anything about this product (nor datasheet or info on web)... is in this mailing list anyone who has this product? are there information about what kind of chips are inside and if is possible to make it works with linux?

thank you anyway.

Giovanni