Re: DViCo FusionHDTV5 Express

James Evans wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have searched all over the place and didn't find anything, so I figured this would be the place to go.
>
> I have recently purchased a DViCo FusionHDTV5 Express card and placed it into a gentoo linux box.  The current kernel drivers do not
> appear to support it.  I am not sure if it is trivial to add support or not.  If so, then I hope that the following information is
> helpful in getting there.
>
>    FusionHDTV5:
>       Chipset: CX23885
>       Tuner: LG H062F NIM

James,

This device is not yet supported, and I wouldnt expect any driver for this device to surface for
many months.  Somebody (who currently wishes to remain anonymous) is working on a driver for
the cx23885 PCI bridge...  I do not know the status of that driver, but I do know for a fact that
it is not yet ready for testing, let alone release.

Once the driver for the cx23885 pci bridge is available, I plan to add support to it for the
FusionHDTV5 Express.  Unfortunately, it will be a while before that time comes.

Sorry.

-Mike Krufky