Re: Skystar2 with different PCI-ID

Hello,
one thing I nearly forgot is, I bootet one time windows to examine
there what happens if I install the driver.
I started first a device manager by this script
	set DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES=1
	set DEVMGR_SHOW_DETAILS=1
	start devmgmt.msc
to see which pci-ids it has currently and then if I remember correctly
it has already the correct one, and without
installing any driver, I rebooted to linux immediately.
(The windows is a old installation from 2002 and I don't remember if I had
installed there already the driver for this device in 2003)
Probably a small chance ...

Regards
Bernhard