Re: TT T-1500

Nick Fearnley (Digital Media Projects Ltd.) wrote:
As discussed previously on this list I too have the tuning problem with the TT T-1500 card.

I have tried adding 166Mhz to the frequency, I have tried removing the jumper on the board for active antenna, I have tried inverting the inversion! No luck. I can tune straight away on a Nova-T. I am certain the drivers are valid – I get valid firmware upload messages from the kernel.

Any ideas?

Hello Nick

There was a similar problem on the TT C-1200.
See this: http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-November/014451.html

Maybe it is the same on your card?

What tuner is used in your card?

Regards, Thomas