Re: FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital2

Regarding the patch that Michael Krufky posted for  the "FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 2".

I just went to the shop to buy another DVICO dual digital tuner (my current card is the older, usb loopback model), and received a "FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 4". I got chatting to the guys at the shop, and apparently the only difference between the "4" and the "2" is an update to the firmware. Apparently there was a bug that messed with MCE on the old version, and DVICO have renumbered it to keep track of which is which.

http://fusionhdtv.co.kr/ENG/products/DVBTdual4.aspx

Anyway, the reason for the post, is that USB ids are different. It still shows up as two USB devices:

Bus 005 Device 002: ID 0fe9:db78 DVICO
Bus 005 Device 003: ID 0fe9:db78 DVICO

ie: the device id part is "db78" not "db58" as previously.

I'll try the latest patch, update the IDs and see how it goes.

Cheers, Simon