PCTV 60e

Hi.

I have a pctv 60e that I would like to use with my ubuntu distribution.

I asked on the irc channel and have been asked a few information I
wasn't able to give at the time of the writing.

Now I collected the pieces of informations needed.

The beast is composed of 3 chips :
	1 bridge CYPRESS FX2
	1 tuner (?) MT352
	1 MT2060

I made a scan of the card. They can be consulted at the link:

	http://www.frankengul.org/~seb/pctv/face1.jpeg
	http://www.frankengul.org/~seb/pctv/face2.jpeg

On the top image is the connector for the Antenna.
under it is the mt2060 and then is the MT352
Down is is the CYPRESS FX2 then the usb connector.

I think that all the driver for the different components are already
done. All pieces need to be put together.

I tried to capture some packets from USB on a win XP but I couldn't get
any trafic on it despite the usbsnoop correctly installed.

The drivers for windows are there :
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/supportfiles/pmc/Pinnacle_PCTV_260e_200e_60e_v2.6.5.0-WHQL.exe

I was trying to use it with mediaportal.

I would like some hints :
	1- to check why the usbsnoop didn't get any trafic on the XP
	2- some starting point (which driver is the closest from the card).

Thanks for any help.
	Seb