Re: Re: dst_attch problem & cx878_budget problems

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum:  Wed, 6 Dec 2006 19:18:13 +0100
Von: Christoph Pfister <christophpfister@xxxxxxxxx>
An: Michael Krufky <mkrufky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff:  Re:  dst_attch problem & cx878_budget problems

> Hi,
>
> Am Mittwoch, 6. Dezember 2006 18:58 schrieb Christoph Pfister:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Sorry for the late reply ...

> The
> cx878_budget.c.
> > >
> > > Uwe-
> > >
> > > It just looks like Manu and / or Christophe simply forgot
> > > to apply this changeset to their new tree:
> > >
> > > http://thadathil.net:8000/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/cx878?cs=dc931da0ddd1
> > >
> > > I'm sure they will take care of it.
> > >
> > > Apart from that, I am not involved in the new cx878 driver, nor have I
> > > tested it.  However, I must say that it looks to be very nice.
> > >
> > > Good work, Manu and Christophe!
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > Michael Krufky
> >
> > Be aware that there are several cx878 trees (current is cx878_4) and
> that
> > not everything is implemented / working. Don't know when i'll be able to
> > work further on it ...
> >
> > Christoph
>
> Current one is cx878_41 ... losing overview myself ... and don't know how
> much
> is working there now (Manu is working on it) ...
>
> Christoph

Hi everybody,
of course the idea of getting rid bttv and its dependencies is embarrassing: not only for RAM saving as reason. It is just the consequent approach forwards.
But I still do not know where the following two errors derive from and how I can deal with them:

Don't wanna chase anybody round but simply would like to state that it would be more embarrassing to test something at least partially functional.

Uwe
Anyway I'm gonna continue testing and giving feedback. And as soon as the concept will be ready I will write another docu fix for this.
But that's future music.........