Re: Re: Re: Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick

On 12/4/06, Markus Rechberger <mrechberger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
so the _current_ driver works fine with your device? (firmware_v4 is
available again,
http://konstantin.filtschew.de/v4l-firmware/firmware_v4.tgz)

For digital TV, yes.  Analog still has the VBI (closed captioning,
etc.) stuff at the top, but I get better digital reception than analog
so it doesn't bother me for now ;-)

Incidentally, I upgraded the i810 driver on my laptop to the
"modeswitching" tree and increased the LinearAlloc setting and the
system crashes with xine -v Xv went away.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence - http://blog.lordsutch.com/