Hauppauge HVR-3000 works!

Hello all!
As some of you know I own a Hauppauge HVR-3000 and was testing Stevens
Multiple frontend on single adapter drivers[1]. Just to let you all from
the list know: the card works like a charm. I tested DVB-T and DVB-S
(the latter works only if no diseqc is present!! So no diseqc support,
even if it looks like it works). So for now I disconnected the diseqc
and watch only Astra.
Long story short: if you own this card, and have a diseqc, don't spend
time on trying to make it work like I did, because it does not :)
But I tought the cx24123 diseqc support works in linux? Is this a bug of
Stevens tree or is it just not implemented on the cx24123 drivers? If so
I may tell him (I think he may even be happy if someone uses his code:)).

[1] http://linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/hvr3000
debug utput of the fe module when scanning channels with a diseqc:
http://pastebin.ca/261165