Re: Hauppauge HVR 950

Hi,

On 11/25/06, Michael Krufky <mkrufky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Billy Macdonald wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I saw this USB 2.0 HDTV tuner at Circuit City this weekend.  I haven't
> been able to find much information on it in regards to Linux (I use
MythTV)

> Anyone know if this works or is expected to work in the near future?  I
> didn't see any mention of it in the mailing list archives, so I guess it's
> newish.?

I have it working in a local repository here on my hard drive.  I will
be merging it into Markus' em2880 repositories within the next few days.

Mike,

I worked on that tveeprom stuff it wasn't implemented correctly, can
you have a look at it too?
Also have a look at that TUNER_RESERVED thing please.

thanks,
Markus