Re: dvb-t usb

Hi Leif,

You'll need to compile a new kernel and maybe also install the newest
linux-dvb software. Do you have any experience with that?

To get my Hauppauge Nova-T USB sticks to work I had to install kernel
2.6.19-rc5, newest stable linux-dvb and upgrade from Debian Sarge to
Debian Testing.

Please consult a Ubuntu forum / resource on how to configure, build
and install a kernel package.

Peter M.