Linux, Twinhan and DVB-T EMM updates

Hi all,

I'm trying to use a Twinhan DVB-T card with (official Viasat) CAM and (legal) subscription card as my only TV solution. The problem is that the subscription is likely to stop working when a key rollover happens. Is there some way (short of plugging the subscription card into an official STB for halv an hour or so) of getting the card updated with the latest keys?

Regards,
Sven