Avermedia 777 misbehaves after remote hack merged into v4l-dvb tree

Hi to everybody.

I am using an Avermedia 777 DVB-T pci card. It is a very nice card, and it's
been working perfectly for the last weeks. However I decided to make an
upgrade to the current revision of the v4l-dvb tree which includes support
for the remote control. After the upgrade whenever I start the TV (with
whatever program: kaffeine, mythtv,...) it happens just as if the TV card
kept sending keyboard events all the time and as a result, the volume mutes,
unmutes, amarok is launched,... (that's because I have a multimedia keyboard
and some keys are mapped to do that). For example, when I launch mythbackend
in a konsole window, the application starts, opens the TV card and suddenly
what happens is like if keys got pressed, so for example there appears 771935
in the console window.
This happens all the time the TV card is open. I suggest that somebody takes a
look at the remote control code because there must be the problem, as I have
just installed the v4l-dvb revision which existed just before to the remote
control commitment.

All the best, José