Re: FlyDVB-T Hybrid - tuning and parameter drift?

Hi, Mark

Mark Edwards wrote:
I looked at the pci card just now, and it's down the other end of the motherboard from the graphics card. I'm not sure if I will be able to do much more to get the temperature down but will try. Another thing that intriegues me is that the card comes back online with a reset of the driver modules, although this will have no effect on the temperature things work fine again for a period of time. Is there possibly something else that we are missing here? Very happy to assist with debugging this issue - know my way around C code but I would have to admit to being a bit of a rookie when it comes to driver level stuff... Mark.