LiveView TV Walker - Zaapa Digital TV Stick USB

     Hi all,

      I've recently bought a DVB-T USB stick (Zaapa Digital TV Stick
USB), that seems to be, actually, a  LifeView TV Walker DVB-T just
rebranded.

      I've seen, in the DBV Wiki, that this device is not supported,
so I'm offering to perform test on my box if any of you are developing
the driver/firmware for this device.

      I'm not very good at programming, since there has been so much
time since my last "cc -o a.out whatever.c", but I guess I could
manage to run some tests and, at least, forward you the results of
them :)

      Best,
      Jose