Re: em28XX / ZL10353 / QT1010 USB DVB-T

Hi,

On 11/3/06, Mark Howells <Mark.Howells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I was just wondering whether there has been any progress with these chipsets
(esp in UK usage). I've been busy on another project for a while, but about
6 weeks ago I'd just got around to connecting the dongle to a windows PC to
sniff some USB data as the QT1010 part was non-functional. I've had a quick
scan through the list and see that there has been some work on this IC in
conjunction with the gl861 - will this cross over onto my device?

yes I also worked on it for a while and the em28xx is prepared for it.
The gl861 qt1010 tuner module doesn't work with it yet.
I did some major changes to the em28xx and v4l tuner-core and didn't
have too much time for it.

cheers,
Markus