MSI Megasky 580 (GL861) and remote control

Hello,

I bought an MSI Megasky 580 DVB-T USB stick. The DVB part works well, but the stick is not responding to Channel up and Volume up remote buttons. I have confirmed with a digital camera that the remote indeed does send IR pulses when I press the aforementioned buttons.

All other buttons are usable and I am able to use them with LIRC.

I have no idea which driver version I am using, but I believe they are recent. :) I downloaded them with this link: http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/megasky?ca=bd94fce491b4;type=bz2

I am running kernel 2.6.18 on AMD64. The kernel module is dvb-usb-gl861
(the USB id is 0db0:5581)

Is this a bug in the driver or do I have a faulty remote or stick?

--
.--- OAMK <--- http://www.pyksy.fi/ <--- pyksy @IrcNet <--
`-> Teh OTEqi Information Minister--> Linux/Amiga/c64 freak