Problems with conditional access programs

Hi all,

I am trying to view CA:d programs using a Twinhan DVB-T card and Viaccess module under 2.6.18. the card works perfectly for non-CA material, but not quite perfectly with CA. The issue is that after a while (a few minutes to a few hours), the stream will revert to being scrambled, as if no CA was available. If I then restart the player, all is well for another while.

I've tried this with VLC (0.8.6) and getstream combined with ca_zap - both systems show the same symtoms. In the case of getstream, a new run of ca_zap is required to get the stream going again.

It would seem as if a key change or something is happening, and the driver/card/CAM isn't keeping track properly.

Any ideas about how to go about solving or troubleshooting this?

Regards,
Sven