Re: [av7110/budget/budget-ci/budget-av drivers] please test: drivers switched to I2C interrupt mode

On Wed, November 1, 2006 22:06, Andrew Lyon said:
> Compeltely unrelated but I use this patch:
> http://koti.welho.com/jkukkone/vdr/v4l-dvb_tt-1500.patch otherwise
> some of the buttons on my technotrend remote do not work, I believe
> the patch breaks other remotes so I dont ever expect it to be merged,
> but will there ever be a better solution to the problem of different
> remotes?

I posted a set of patches (based on the work of Darren Salt) a couple of
weeks ago which add dynamic keymaps which can be changed from userspace
using the regular input-utils.

I need to work a bit on the patchset and resubmit it when I have some more
time.

--
David Härdeman