ULI M9207

Hi everybody!

My name is Lucian and I own a tvtuner PixelView PlayTV 400 USB. It is based on an ULI M9207 chip and, of course, is connected via USB.

I would very much like to be able to use this under Linux, as it I just deleted my windows setup and don't own a tv :-)  I read on the DVB wiki that I should write about to this list. So... here it is!

Please tell me how I can help. I have some knowledge about programming in C, so I could help a little in that area also. Still, I believe I know nowhere near enough C to even think about developing a driver. But I can help with details about the device and stuff like that. Just tell how I can help!  :-)

If it matters in any way, I run Ubuntu Edgy. I have installed pretty much everything needed to build stuff. I mean, I've already compiled and installed a branch of dvb from mercurial, in an attempt to get this to work, but I later realised that it's more complicated than that. Anyhow, I hope this will work out in the end.

Have a great day!

--
Lucian Iuga
e-mail:lucian.iuga@xxxxxxxxx