Problem (was: DiB7000M-driver released (Nova-T Stick, AverMedia and others))

Patrick Boettcher wrote:
Please load the dib7000m-driver with debug=1 in case it does not work and reply to this Email but change the subject

Hello. I'm getting OOPSes with linux 2.6.17 (Ubuntu 6.10) + mercurial checkout for the DVB modules, with Hauppauge Nova-T Stick I'm trying to set up at one place.

http://attachr.com/3628 has dmesg of one occasion, happened simply by trying to open a channel with gxine after doing some scanning. It's quite random show some times I can watch some channel and switch to other channels ok, then at some point an oops comes.

Another is http://attachr.com/3625 , though with no debug option set for the dib7000m. I think that happened when trying to start another scan after first one finished, but also not 100% reproduceable.

Hope they help somehow. lsusb -vv and lspci -vv at http://attachr.com/3629

-Timo