Re: budget-ci: IR interrupt disabling CI module?

On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 10:56:49AM +0200, David Härdeman wrote:
On Thu, October 26, 2006 2:16, David Härdeman said:
I'm currently trying to get a TechnoTrend C-1500 Budget card (using the
budget-ci module), using a CAM module, working with MythTV.

After some debugging it seems that it does work fine until I use the
remote, so if I control MythTV using a regular keyboard...I am able to
watch channels as normal...but as soon as I push any button on the
remote, the CI communication dies.

It seems that the windows drivers use the 0x4000 address for the IR read,
which reads the CI hardware version number instead. Perhaps this is a
safer default.

I'll try this approach this evening and see if it helps...

Using 0x4000 instead of 0x1234 as the DEBI address works perfectly. Using the remote no longer hangs my CI module, I'll post a patch in a separate mail.

--
David Härdeman