Re: TVGo DVB-T02Q from genius

Hi

I have the same dvb-t adapter, and I've opened it to see the PCB. There
are 3 main chips:

Zarlink ZL10353
Uli M9206 A1
MT2060f

I think that the first and the third one are supported by the main
mercurial tree. The second one is supported by this tree:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/megasky

I've compiled this, and when I plugged the adapter nothing happened,
something I had expected, because the USB_ID wasn't defined in any
driver. I patched the m920x driver with a couple of defines and adding a
USB_DEVICE definition, and when I plugged the adapter, the driver loaded
automatically, but nothing else. Neither zl10353.ko not mt2060.ko got
loaded, and don't know what else to do.

Attached is the lsusb output of the adapter.

Thanks in advance.

El mié, 25-10-2006 a las 16:11 +0200, Thorsten Scherler escribió:
> hi all,
>
> I am trying to get a dvb-t receiver to work with my ubuntu box.
>
> http://www.genius-europe.com/en/produktdetail.php?ID2=39&ID=30&ID3=225
> TVGo DVB-T02Q from genius.
>
> Somebody knows which firmware I can use, since I searched now for a
> while but did not find a suitable driver?
>
> On the above page are win2kkdriver, can I wrap them or something
> similar?
>
> TIA for any information.
>
> salu2
Bus 004 Device 002: ID 0458:702b KYE Systems Corp. (Mouse Systems)
Device Descriptor:
  bLength                18
  bDescriptorType         1
  bcdUSB               2.00
  bDeviceSubClass         0
  bDeviceProtocol         0
  bMaxPacketSize0        64
  idVendor           0x0458 KYE Systems Corp. (Mouse Systems)
  idProduct          0x702b
  bcdDevice            1.10
  iManufacturer           1 Genius
  iProduct                2 TVGoDVB-T02Q
  iSerial                 0
  bNumConfigurations      1
  Configuration Descriptor:
    bLength                 9
    bDescriptorType         2
    wTotalLength           25
    bNumInterfaces          1
    bConfigurationValue     1
    iConfiguration          0
    bmAttributes         0x80
      (Bus Powered)
    MaxPower               40mA
    Interface Descriptor:
      bLength                 9
      bDescriptorType         4
      bInterfaceNumber        0
      bAlternateSetting       0
      bNumEndpoints           1
      bInterfaceClass       255 Vendor Specific Class
      bInterfaceSubClass    255 Vendor Specific Subclass
      bInterfaceProtocol    255 Vendor Specific Protocol
      iInterface              0
      Endpoint Descriptor:
        bLength                 7
        bDescriptorType         5
        bEndpointAddress     0x81  EP 1 IN
        bmAttributes            1
          Transfer Type            Isochronous
          Synch Type               None
          Usage Type               Data
        wMaxPacketSize     0x0000  1x 0 bytes
        bInterval               1
Device Qualifier (for other device speed):
  bLength                10
  bDescriptorType         6
  bcdUSB               2.00
  bDeviceSubClass         0