TTUSB DEC-2000T Driver: tuning problems

it seems doable. I'll have a try modifying dvbstream (and mplayer
which is the same) and try to see what happens.

cheers

please, try this patch for dvbstream and report

Unfortunately, for the time being I do not have the device available
to test, but I will do as soon as I can.

I've read your patch. Can I ask what is the rational behind it? You
try first to set the VIDEO and then the AUDIO. Why? Is the card able
to tell what is video and what is audio?

Cheers