Re: HD3000 (cx88) and GA-965P-DS3 Problem.

See below.

Joshua Prismon wrote:
It worked on a different motherboard (an ASUS A8N-SLI deluxe with a
socket 939 AMD64). I replaced the motherboard with a Intel 965P, and
it stopped working. It does not work with a vanilla kernel.

I also noted that the device went away with this motherboard. The 965P
motherboards are fairly new, and this may be a larger linux problem.

Right now I am playing around with PCI addressing modes to see if
there is a problem in the ACPI layer.