two i2c messages for read in tda826x.c

Hi Andrew and others

What do you think about this patch?

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pb/v4l-dvb.ttusb2?cmd=changeset;node=3c09c702b3c5;style=gitweb

I had to do it to this quick change to support the module identification
of the tda826x of the Pinnacle 400e.

I have a better idea how to this in all dvb-usb-drivers, but I have no
time for doing it now.

The problem is that you need a quite "intelligent" loop to determine
whether there is a write needed before a read or not to create the USB
message. I don't want to implement this intelligence for each USB-driver
again and again and for a good way I need time.

Can you accept this work-around?

Patrick.