Terratec Cinergy HT PCMCIA

Hello,
I managed to run a scan a get a channel list from the card, which currently works if
saa7134 is loaded twice: the first time with card=87 which is necessary to upload the
firmware on the card, and the second time with card=81 which seems to be the proper card type.

Unfortunately, although I can run tzap with the channels.conf I got, it seems that I cannot see anything,
neither with mplayer nor with xine.

Could anyone help me?
Thanks in advance,
Elias