Multiple frontend support

Hi,

I've made some patches which should help the cx88 and saa7134 drivers with multiple frontends. The patch description should describe the basic changes well enough. See http://linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/hvr3000.

The patches are far from complete but they should give anyone a basic overview of the approach, which is:

videobuf_dvb.c/h now has some extra structures and functions that are used by the cx88 and saa7134 drivers to manage a list of videobuf_dvb structures (a dynamic a list of 'frontends'). This dynamic list is held in cx8802_dev or saa7134_dev(?), replacing the existing 'struct videobuf_dvb' field.

The patches show how the generic structures are implement. The best tree to look at is the cx88 tree, especially the cx88-dvb.c/dvb_register+_probe and cx88-mpeg.c/_probe functions. I still need to implement some of this initialisation code in the saa7134 driver, it's still in progress.

Other changes including adding a 'num_frontends' field to the saa7134_boards and cx88_boards structures. This is used during initialisation to signal how many frontends will be created and attached, this simplifies the switch statement in dvb_register significantly.

Lastly, after the list of videobuf_dvb_frontend structures is created, it's passed to videobuf_dvb_register_bus() via cx88-dvb/dvb_register which is responsible for register a single adapter and any number of frontends.

Over the next few days I'll be cleaning up saa7134 and testing the hvr3000 with multiple frontends. Todate I've tested with cx88 card=28, a DVICO ATSC product. The driver is working as expected and appears to be stable.

Te patches need cleaned up but it's ready for the public review and I'd appreciate any feedback or comments.

Outside of the scope of these patches is the need in the saa7134 driver to manage a single transport bus (if required) between multiple frontends. A working example of this in the cx88 driver is the cx88-dvb.c/cx88-dvb-bus-ctrl() function.

Regards,

Steve