Re: dibwatch-3000 and dib3000 mc

Hi, I?m Giovanni
I?ve also worked with Dibwatch 3000 using the dib3000mc, it?s real good for some information, but I?ve the same trouble I?ve red on mailing list, it is impossible to understand a lot of data ?cause I don?t know how to measure them and also I don?t know if I have to do some transformation if I?m sure I red the right data of registry? It?s also impossible to find on the net the datasheet of dib3000mc and so if I use dib3000 mb frontend  (http://www.koders.com/c/fidCA74EE4703CA59BC26C19C9C91410DBEBAF5256C.aspx you have to check the right page for dib3000mb) just to know what data I?m reading, but I?m not sure at all I?m reading right information if I use dib3000mc? so, anyone knows where is possible to find a technical datasheet or something similar?? (I want to know WHAT and WHERE I have to read information)
It?s very unfunny to work with something I have not idea what information give to me?

Thank You!!