Re: Schedule information in Canal Digital's TS

On Sun, 2006-10-01 at 21:58 +0200, jesper@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I have been looking into the 'tv_grab_dvb' project, and tried using it
> with my Danish Canal Digital subscribtion.
>
> I can find data with the application, but it only contains now/next
> listings, which is sort of useless to me. An EPG with a look-ahead around
> 2 hours!?!
Canal digital (at least in norway) keep "schedule" epg information in a
separate transponder (both on cable and satelite). For me this is the
transponder containing "discovery civilization". Otherwise look for a
linkage descriptor in the NIT. This will tell you where to look for the
epg

Sigmund