RE: FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital2

I recieved mine in the mail today, actually, and i've installed it and had
very little success so far.

They've definatly removed the need for the USB cable. What they've done with
the card is include two usb->pci bridges on the card (VIA VT82xxxxx) and
installed two USB tuners on the card. The usb devices have the USB ID
0fe9:db58.

So far i've tried the dvb_usb_cxusb driver with its firmware with no
success. The driver appears to not even acknowledge the card's existance.

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly to do with the card. I'm
certainly open to ideas.

Mark