TwinhanDTV Mantis drivers

Is there still active developement on the mantis driver for TwinhanDTV
2033 and others? In April and July there were some discussion here, and
the mails from the developer seemed pretty positive.

The reason I'm asking, is that I bought the card today after the
salesman said it would be supported in Linux. I can ofcourse take the
card back.

If the driver is still being developed when can I espect to have some
code to test? I'm not asking for a date or anything, just an estimate
like in weeks/months/"when ever I have time".

 -Riku