Re: Flooding interrupts

Hi,

Jimmy Hedman wrote:
Hi,
I have a Compro DVB-T 300 which uses the saa7134-dvb-driver. When it's
tuned it is flooding my system with between 12000 and 16000 interrupts a
second. It works, but that amout of interrupts doesn't sound healty. Any
ideas what this could be?

Many thanks in advance,
Jimmy Hedman

The streaming DMA causes loads of interrupts, but not that many.
For DVB-T you should expect about 70 per sec, and for analog, its
up to 50 per sec for 50Hz systems.
The only other valid interrupt source are the GPIOs (Remote control).
If there really are so many interrupts, there must be something wrong
with the GPIO config but i don't think so.

Hartmut