DVB-T pci woes.

Hi,

Im trying to get a black gold dvb-t single tuner working.

When loading the cx88xx module I have to use the option card=2 in order for it to be detected properly.

The tuner for this card is unknown when lookng a dmesg. Looking around the web , the tuner could be a phillips TU1216.

The wiki says only s-video is working (http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/PCI_devices_DVB-T) I would love to have full functionality.

I have posted this on the mailing list a few weeks ago, no response :(
Should I post something on the dev mailing list?

Thanks for reading.

Adam