RE: Tzap utilities questions - status of TDA10046

Hi,
I' m also using a card which has a TDA10046 chip . the card only works
if I add 166000 hz to the frequency and invert the inversion parameter
(set on if it is off or set off if it is on). Maybe your card has the
same issues as mine.
hope this will help you.

regards,

Raymond.