Re: Intuix S820 Hybrib analog/DVD-T USB Tuner (Liteon, Dibcom, ...)

Le lundi 18 septembre 2006 00:06, Patrick Boettcher a écrit :

> > I tried to but it seemed that one of the chips was sticked to the front
> > cover when I attempted to remove the later. It might be some bits of
> > thermal paste but I'm not sure. Are there any risks for me to open
> > it?
>
> Yes, you can lose your warranty and break the hardware.

I'll try to avoid this if possible.

> > > If it is really based on DiB7700, there is some work in progress on a
> > > driver (at least for DVB-T).
> >
> > Anything I can try? Currently the device won't be detected since the
> > driver doesn't know about its ids. Do you need lsusb ouputs or something?
>
> Yes. lsusb -v will help (maybe they are using DiBcom's USB ids). But
> without knowing the chips there is not much we can do for supporting.

Here it is. If it is not sufficient, just tell me and I'll try to get
the information from the vendor.

Bus 001 Device 004: ID 04ca:f004 Lite-On Technology Corp.
Device Descriptor:
  bLength                18
  bDescriptorType         1
  bcdUSB               2.00
  bDeviceSubClass         0
  bDeviceProtocol         0
  bMaxPacketSize0        64
  idVendor           0x04ca Lite-On Technology Corp.
  idProduct          0xf004
  bcdDevice            1.00
  iManufacturer           1 LITEON
  iProduct                2 HYBRID-TV
  iSerial                 3 0000000100
  bNumConfigurations      1
  Configuration Descriptor:
    bLength                 9
    bDescriptorType         2
    wTotalLength           46
    bNumInterfaces          1
    bConfigurationValue     1
    iConfiguration          0
    bmAttributes         0xa0
      (Bus Powered)
      Remote Wakeup
    MaxPower              500mA
    Interface Descriptor:
      bLength                 9
      bDescriptorType         4
      bInterfaceNumber        0
      bAlternateSetting       0
      bNumEndpoints           4
      bInterfaceClass       255 Vendor Specific Class
      bInterfaceSubClass      0
      bInterfaceProtocol      0
      iInterface              0
      Endpoint Descriptor:
        bLength                 7
        bDescriptorType         5
        bEndpointAddress     0x01  EP 1 OUT
        bmAttributes            2
          Transfer Type            Bulk
          Synch Type               None
          Usage Type               Data
        wMaxPacketSize     0x0200  1x 512 bytes
        bInterval               1
      Endpoint Descriptor:
        bLength                 7
        bDescriptorType         5
        bEndpointAddress     0x81  EP 1 IN
        bmAttributes            2
          Transfer Type            Bulk
          Synch Type               None
          Usage Type               Data
        wMaxPacketSize     0x0200  1x 512 bytes
        bInterval               1
      Endpoint Descriptor:
        bLength                 7
        bDescriptorType         5
        bEndpointAddress     0x82  EP 2 IN
        bmAttributes            2
          Transfer Type            Bulk
          Synch Type               None
          Usage Type               Data
        wMaxPacketSize     0x0200  1x 512 bytes
        bInterval               1
      Endpoint Descriptor:
        bLength                 7
        bDescriptorType         5
        bEndpointAddress     0x83  EP 3 IN
        bmAttributes            2
          Transfer Type            Bulk
          Synch Type               None
          Usage Type               Data
        wMaxPacketSize     0x0200  1x 512 bytes
        bInterval               1
Device Qualifier (for other device speed):
  bLength                10
  bDescriptorType         6
  bcdUSB               2.00
  bDeviceSubClass         0