Re: Re: multiproto

Manu,

thanks for that hint, I was already using this version.

However without knowing what the current status of the driver is it's hard to some testing and troubleshooting. For me the driver loads without any messages (even with debug enabled) but doesn't attach to the hardware. And even if it would, what would be the dvb-tools to test the functionality? I assume the standard dvb-tools are not MP/DVB-S2 aware...

Best regards,
  Christian

"Manu Abraham" <abraham.manu@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:450429CA.6010003@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Christian Tramnitz wrote:
Hello guys,

do you have a current status on the following topics:
- support for stb0899 stb6100 frontend and tuner
- MP support in DVB API
- application status for new/changed API

I have been pushing out my changes (as well as some others who have been
sending me fixes) over here at
http://thadathil.net:8000/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/mp-stb0899

Changes are happening quite fast. As things look better, i will push
them out to linuxtv.org
Thanks to all those who have been sending fixes.

Manu